Memory Center Charlotte will file claims for your visit with most major insurance companies. Payment for the claim will depend on your particular plan and on our status with the insurance company. If you do not see your insurance company on the list below, please contact them directly to verify coverage prior to your visit.
Memory Center Charlotte participates with the following:
- Medicare Railroad Retirement
- Blue Cross Blue Shield NC, Commercial Plans, State Employee Retirement Plan (1/2020), Medicare Advantage PPO and HMO plans, Medicare Supplement plans, *
- Humana, Commercial Plans, Medicare Advantage PPO and HMO plans
- Medcost PPO
- United Healthcare, Commercial Plans only
- NC Medicaid (effective 2/1/2020), Carolina Complete Health Medicaid, BCBS Healthy Blue Medicaid, Humana Choice Care Medicaid, United HealthCare Community Plan of NC Medicaid
*Please note that we cannot accept BCBS Blue Value and BCBS Blue Local Plans, as these plans are specific networks within the two major hospital groups in the Greater Charlotte Area.
We also offer a “self pay” rate for office visits if your insurance company is not listed above. Please contact us to discuss this additional option.